Перейти к содержимому

ГВГ Enclave vs Odium 22.08.2021 и 28.08.2021

Изменено пользователем Пашкей
десять причин
  • Like 3

Поделиться сообщением

В 09.12.2019 в 11:25, Хель сказал:

⚡Устав клана
⚡Мы используем в качестве голосовой связи TeamSpeak3.
⚡Набор в клан осущест
вляется по заявке, планка приёма по уровню - 90+.
⚡Чтобы оставить заявку, необходимо написать сообщением 
группе нашего клана Vk свой игровой ник. 

офигеть, даже группа вк есть оказывается

Поделиться сообщением

В 19.10.2021 в 00:54, ForCycle сказал:

sorry for what?

Are you also waiting for the English version of the ThePW server client ? Information about the development of such a client is available in other sections of the ThePW server forum. Good luck to you at the locations when they turn off the instant pronunciation of spells  :pw_standart_sins:

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

В 24.10.2021 в 19:55, Пашкей сказал:

Are you also waiting for the English version of the ThePW server client ? Information about the development of such a client is available in other sections of the ThePW server forum. Good luck to you at the locations when they turn off the instant pronunciation of spells  :pw_standart_sins:

Genuinely speaking, i'm w8ing for us to obtain last territory and finally stop wasting my precious time entering this starling, perfect world where the only thing you can kill with is kindness and obviously not an instant pronunciation of spells:pw_monkey_04cute:

• Sad 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, ForCycle сказал:

Genuinely speaking, i'm w8ing for us to obtain last territory and finally stop wasting my precious time entering this starling, perfect world where the only thing you can kill with is kindness and obviously not an instant pronunciation of spells

I'm very kind to you and I don't understand your sarcasm, don't offend us, a wizard who instantly pronounces spells :pw_monkey_13shedtears: Enclave 90+

Поделиться сообщением

dafuq is this PRONUNCIATON of spells, you guys participate in literary contest of some sort?

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, Venoman сказал:

dafuq is this PRONUNCIATON of spells, you guys participate in literary contest of some sort?

No. We just flood. A year ago, we completely passed the gorge called "Gui Mu Magister" in the company of five archers. Would you go to such a party with a militant clan now?

http://forum.thepw.ru/index.php?/topic/874-лук/&do=findComment&comment=21141

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...